Real Estate Investment
ACO provides turn-key real estate investment services for its clientele including identification of a new property acquisition, evaluation, purchase and management:
- Feasibility Analysis - based upon established investment parameters, perform financial, market and permitting analyses to fully assess investment risk, financial requirements and return on investment
- Property Acquisition - negotiate and facilitate purchase contract along with required due diligence through property closing
- Budgeting and Financial Administration - assist client as appropriate in establishing property budget and the implementation of a systematic methodology of administering the property financials
- Tenant and Capital Improvements - oversee required property improvements and coordinate with contractors and project team
- Strategic Asset/Property Management - identify and administer management plan to facilitate maximum rental value and appreciation potential
ACO has successfully represented numerous clients in the real estate investment process:
- 61 Rowland Street, Ballston Spa, New York - ACO represented a small group of investors in the acquisition of this underutilized 20,000 square foot building that was formerly a naval hospital. The building was over 60 percent vacant and in disrepair. ACO facilitated significant tenant and building renovations and the building is now professionally managed and successfully leased. Additionally, the property continues to offer significant added value with over 50 percent of the 6 acre site being available for future development.
- Whiteface Meadows, LLC, Wilmington, New York - ACO successfully acquired, developed and marketed 360 acres in the Adirondacks into a carefully planned and deed restricted 21 home site community on behalf of an investment group. Whiteface Meadows offers over 200 acres for passive recreation that was managed by ACO on behalf of the homeowner's association. ACO also acted as the homebuilder for select lots.
- Medridge Investments, St. Clair Shores, Michigan - ACO represented a local medical group in the development of this 30,000 square foot medical office building. ACO managed all facets of the project including land acquisition, approvals, financing, management of general contractor and leasing. The building is now 100 percent occupied.
- Intellitec Crossings, Deland, Florida - ACO represented a local Florida manufacturing company in all facets of the investment and development of this 60,000 square foot concrete tilt-wall manufacturing facility. ACO managed all facets of the project including site search and acquisition, approvals, financing, hiring and oversite of general contractor and client occupancy which included working with the local development agencies to facilitate the issuance of Industrial Revenue Bonds in the amount of $6 million which were used to finance the project.