ACO handles all aspects of property management with an ongoing focus on cost savings and added value for its clientele.
- Audit - review leases, assess tenancy, maintenance and financial management systems.
- Added Value Opportunities - identify and quantify savings and revenue enhancement opportunities.
- Management - oversee implementation plan of new management systems and/or provide guidelines to existing ownership.
Representative examples of ACO's successful representation of clients in the management of their real estate assets include:
- Ash Street, Saratoga Springs, NY - in addition to acquisition, rezoning and renovation of the former bakery on the west side of Saratoga, ACO has managed all facets of this mixed use property since 2005 inclusive of day to day maintenance, leasing, refinancing and financial administration.
- Sunset Bay Vacation Resort, Mayfield, NY - ACO's experience includes the on-site management team of this multi-faceted RV Park comprising 274 RV sites and over 200 marina boat slips. ACO was responsible for all aspects of the management of this facility including management of on-site staff, monthly reporting to ownership and responsibility for all financial and marketing activities.
- Woods Lodge, Schroon, NY - ACO is the court appointed trustee of this spectacular waterfront resort property and has administered all facets of the ongoing management and divestiture of the property. This includes subdivision, budgeting, financial reporting to the beneficiaries and distribution of sale proceeds. The majority of the property has been successfully divested.